Artistical Graphics
Welcome to the funnest, greatest graphic forum! If not a member, Join Artistical Graphics! (:

Congratz to Betty for winning our latest contest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Artistical Graphics
Welcome to the funnest, greatest graphic forum! If not a member, Join Artistical Graphics! (:

Congratz to Betty for winning our latest contest!
Artistical Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:51 am
Latest topics
» The thread for chatty people like me! xD
Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am by hals

» One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN}
Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 am by hals

» Mildred Mild Makings
Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 pm by hals

» Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it. (postin' one)
Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm by hals

» St patricks day!
Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 pm by hals

» Set Request! (:
Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:04 pm by hals

» Graphic making VS Drawing.
Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm by hals

» One Direction vs Big Time Rush
Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm by hals

» Rate the persons avater above ya.
Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm by hals

Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it. (postin' one)

3 posters

Go down

Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) Empty Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it. (postin' one)

Post by hals Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:00 am

Hello peeps. xD
I am pleased to annouce that after a very amusing contest, I have added up the posts and who won????
Spoiler:
Didn't that look top secret. xD
So congratz Nikki!
You will be getting a interview by me and I'll put your name on the pop up. xD
hals
hals
User
User

https://artisticalgraphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) Empty Re: Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it. (postin' one)

Post by hals Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:08 am

Did you see that header?
I'm awesome... Right?
xD
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it.  (postin' one) Empty Re: Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it. (postin' one)

Post by fireflywinks Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:39 am

Yes, you're very awesome Haili. xD
fireflywinks
fireflywinks
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:55 am

I know. I meant for it to be someplace else, but it appeared there!
I could be a computer man and fix computerS. I'd just mess up and then get it right!
Does that make sense? xD
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicki <3 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Haha (: Nice header. I love the little spoiler thing. looks very professional.
Nicki <3
Nicki <3
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Yeah, I know.
I just used my.... Imagination.
xD
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down