Artistical Graphics
Welcome to the funnest, greatest graphic forum! If not a member, Join Artistical Graphics! (:

Congratz to Betty for winning our latest contest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Artistical Graphics
Welcome to the funnest, greatest graphic forum! If not a member, Join Artistical Graphics! (:

Congratz to Betty for winning our latest contest!
Artistical Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:51 am
Latest topics
» The thread for chatty people like me! xD
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am by hals

» One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN}
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 am by hals

» Mildred Mild Makings
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 pm by hals

» Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it. (postin' one)
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm by hals

» St patricks day!
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 pm by hals

» Set Request! (:
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:04 pm by hals

» Graphic making VS Drawing.
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm by hals

» One Direction vs Big Time Rush
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm by hals

» Rate the persons avater above ya.
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm by hals

One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN}

2 posters

Go down

One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} Empty One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN}

Post by Nicki <3 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:39 am

This is the one direction club!
Coming soon to a computer near you. Lol

I'll get working on this (:
One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} 2dqhjd
Welcome to the One Direction Club!

Last edited by Nicki <3 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicki <3
Nicki <3
User
User

Back to top Go down

One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} Empty Re: One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN}

Post by Nicki <3 Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:55 pm

All About The Boys

One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} Dfdbv6
Harry Styles
Birthdate: 01/02/1994
Siblings?: Gemma (Older)
Best Friend: Louis Tomlinson
Hair Colour: Brown (and curly)
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5"10
About Harry: Harry was in a band called "White Eskimos" when he auditioned for the x-factor as a solo artist. Along with the other 4 boys he made it to boot camp but then was let go. He was brought back and put in the band "One Direction".

One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} Ri8zgx
Louis Tomlinson
Birthdate: 24/12/1991
Siblings?: 4 sisters. Lottie, Daisey, Phoebe, and Felicitie.
Best Friend:Stan and Harry Styles
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5"9
About Louis:
Louis was in a couple bands before he auditioned for the x-factor as a
solo artist. Along with the other 4 boys he made it to boot camp but
then was let go. He was brought back and put in the band "One
Direction".

One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} Nvwj1l
Liam Payne
Birthdate: 29/8/1993
Siblings?:
3 sisters. Ruth, Nicola, and Charlotte
Best Friend: Andy
Hair Colour: Brown
Height: 5"11 or 5"10 (its debatable)
About Liam:
He auditioned for the x-factor in 2008 and made it all the way to the judge's houses, he was then turned down by Simon Cowell, Liam auditioned again in 2010 for the x-factor as a solo artist. Along with the other 4 boys he made it to boot camp but
then was let go. He was brought back and put in the band "One
Direction".

One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} 2eoznnl
Zayn Malik
Birthdate:
12/01/1993
Siblings?: 3 Sisters. Saffa, Doniya, Waliyha.
Best Friend:Liam Payne
Hair Colour: Brown/Black (very dark)
Height: 5"9
About Louis:
Zayn auditioned for the x-factor as asolo artist. Along with the other 4 boys he made it to boot camp but then was let go. He was brought back and put in the band "One
Direction"

One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} 553qxl
Niall Horan
Birthdate:
19/9/1993
Siblings?: Greg (Older).
Best Friend: Liam Payne, Sean.
Hair Colour: Blonde (naturally dirty blond)
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 5"7
About Louis:
Niall auditioned
for the x-factor as asolo artist. Along with the other 4 boys he made
it to boot camp but then was let go. He was brought back and put in the
band "One
Direction"

Sorry i havent been able to come online in a while. Almost done the club.

Last edited by Nicki <3 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
Nicki <3
Nicki <3
User
User

Back to top Go down

One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN} Empty Re: One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN}

Post by Nicki <3 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Okay people, its open (:
Nicki <3
Nicki <3
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Awesome club!
I've never heard any of there songs. They seem like a good group though!
hals
hals
User
User

https://artisticalgraphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicki <3 Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 am

There basically my life. (;
You have to listen to some of their songs!
Nicki <3
Nicki <3
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 am

I heard one of their sons, but I don't know the title.
Were they the winners of X- factor?
hals
hals
User
User

https://artisticalgraphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down