Artistical Graphics
Welcome to the funnest, greatest graphic forum! If not a member, Join Artistical Graphics! (:

Congratz to Betty for winning our latest contest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Artistical Graphics
Welcome to the funnest, greatest graphic forum! If not a member, Join Artistical Graphics! (:

Congratz to Betty for winning our latest contest!
Artistical Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:51 am
Latest topics
» The thread for chatty people like me! xD
WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am by hals

» One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN}
WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 am by hals

» Mildred Mild Makings
WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 pm by hals

» Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it. (postin' one)
WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm by hals

» St patricks day!
WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 pm by hals

» Set Request! (:
WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:04 pm by hals

» Graphic making VS Drawing.
WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm by hals

» One Direction vs Big Time Rush
WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm by hals

» Rate the persons avater above ya.
WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm by hals

WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (:

3 posters

Go down

WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: Empty WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (:

Post by hals Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Heyhey guys. So I was talking with Carly and we both decided we should have a contests on who can bring the mooosssttt members onto AG (to join).

Rules-
1. Once you invite the person, (and after the person you invited clarified to you they joined) post here! Specify the user's name. Please be truthful on saying if you did or did not invite them (:

This contest ends in a month (Feb. 14)
Talk, chatter, and spread word! (:
hals
hals
User
User

https://artisticalgraphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: Empty Re: WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (:

Post by Carly(: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Sounds good!
Thanks for posting.
Hey Valentines Day![x
Carly(:
Carly(:
User
User

Back to top Go down

WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (: Empty Re: WOOOT! The "How many members can you invite to AG" CONTEST!! (:

Post by hals Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah.
You can do whatever you want to get members.
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicki <3 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 am

Okay. I will join the contest (:
Nicki <3
Nicki <3
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 pm

You can do whatever you want to get members. (:
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down