Artistical Graphics
Welcome to the funnest, greatest graphic forum! If not a member, Join Artistical Graphics! (:

Congratz to Betty for winning our latest contest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Artistical Graphics
Welcome to the funnest, greatest graphic forum! If not a member, Join Artistical Graphics! (:

Congratz to Betty for winning our latest contest!
Artistical Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:51 am
Latest topics
» The thread for chatty people like me! xD
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am by hals

» One Direction Club - come join Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Kevin! XD {OPEN}
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 am by hals

» Mildred Mild Makings
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 pm by hals

» Winner of the sniffing thing. IDK, that's what I labeled it. (postin' one)
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:04 pm by hals

» St patricks day!
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 pm by hals

» Set Request! (:
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:04 pm by hals

» Graphic making VS Drawing.
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm by hals

» One Direction vs Big Time Rush
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm by hals

» Rate the persons avater above ya.
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm by hals

The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics!

+6
Jay(:
Star <3
Sabrina
Doodle Graphics
AmyDuude
hals
10 posters

Go down

Which one do you like best?

The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Vote_lcap42%The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Vote_lcap50%The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Vote_lcap8%The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Empty The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics!

Post by hals Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Alright, I will not say who made what. This is featuring 3 people. Choose your favorite. If you wish, explain why.

1.The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! 1QeKr

2.The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! PZM8w

3.The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Gsfhh

Please no bad comments.
hals
hals
User
User

https://artisticalgraphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Empty Re: The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics!

Post by AmyDuude Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 pm

c'mon people vote xD

AmyDuude
User
User

Back to top Go down

The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics! Empty Re: The first graphic VS! Woot. Featuring Haili's, Amy's, and Doodle's graphics!

Post by Doodle Graphics Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 pm

yeah guys, for mine ^-^
xD
Doodle Graphics
Doodle Graphics
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Vote for Haili.
*Raises election sign*
xDD
JK. All are great (:
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyDuude Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 pm

wait are people allowed to say who voted what
like suebrina says:
I voted for #[number]
xD

AmyDuude
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 pm

AmyDuude wrote:wait are people allowed to say who voted what
like suebrina says:
I voted for #[number]
xD
What I say that? xD

voted for numbr 2. A little improvement though--try to space the text closer, and the outline on the first word takes away from it all. Wink
Sabrina
Sabrina
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Star <3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 am

You stalked meh hail xD
I will vote now :3

Star <3
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay(: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 am

I like #2 the best. I think you should have kept the text on "just the way you are" more together, and the same font though. But I like that one the best! (: Good job all though!
Jay(:
Jay(:
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:48 am

Thanks for voting guys! Smile
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorDaHersheyLover Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 am

I like number two
TaylorDaHersheyLover
TaylorDaHersheyLover
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:03 am

my fave is #1, i like the texture used Smile
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Thanks fur voting xD
We needa do a new GVS.
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Mildred Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Tricky.. Umm, I think I'll go with one. (;
Mildred
Mildred
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Thanks for votiong!
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Madelyne Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:45 am

i like number 2, cuz i liked the design but i think the text was kinda wrong , it shouldve all been the same font/less spacing, plus, to me, the border was sorta messy
so i voted for 1, cuz it was also totally EPIC xD
Madelyne
Madelyne
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by hals Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 am

Thanks for your critque!
hals
hals
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down